High Level Bridge

0
1832

The High Level Bridge was opened in 1913. It had from the outset, the capability to handle motor vehicle, rail, streetcar and pedestrian traffic.

The bridge is no longer used for rail traffic, however in summers streetcars run from old Strathcona (80 Ave. & 104 street) to the north side of the city, terminating near the Alberta Legislature.