Hey it's your old Pal Donnie Drunkard and I am back and badder than ever!…
Phony Songs that never happened, but I wish they could have.
Here is my list of groups that don’t exist and their latest hits (that don’t exist either!).
- Frank Lopelo and the Weeping Donkeys performing their latest single “I ride alone”.
- Chester Sclammet and the Lowtown Grumblers singing “Get off my Porch!”
- Shank Krepper and the Sad Valley Trio with their cover of: “I don’t Eat Peaches Anymore”
- Elwin Puckert and the Leaping Tolos performing their new hit single “Get Down and Stay There!”
- Chas GLank and the Crunchy Quartet with their version of: “We don’t take no Wooden Nickels!”
- Leonard Orango and his band of Misfits singing “Help me with this body”
- Suzy Snapdragon and the All Girls Marching Venetian Band singing “Don’t close us out!”
- Fenn Tapero and the Silent Seven humming “Eh Eh, OO, OO, DUMMMMMM”
- Mickey Pandofradaro and the Chiggy Brothers performing “You are as Fat as a Pineapple”
- Ned Gloobler and the twisted crank brothers performing their underground hit “I like it when you aren’t here”
- Chank Skorpelo and the Grarbler Trio singing their new release: “Hey dumbo, get off the road.”
- Eddie Pulser and the Erroneous Clones covering a Melba Cobbler tune: “I don’t like your shoes”
- Ed Newsler and the Dumpy Boys singing “I eat whatever I want”
- Leeman Snuck and the Dan Blokey Trio featuring their new release “Hey Mac, get a life”
- Chuck Clamper and The Soiled Boys sings “I don’t know how it happened”
- Chenk Gluber and his Band of Losers with a song they hope will sell “I don’t know anything”
- Mary Spankola and The Rotten Klones singing “Love is like a Mule”
- Chad Garbonzo and the Farango Brothers performing their latest hit “I got a broken knee bone”
- Cheesy Snorkwaller and the Fast Girls Band performing an old favorite: “I like it when you talk funny”.
- Chelbot Torknallo and his singing mule Nelson in their debut performance of “Buck me Baby”
- Eddy Tostango and the Unfortunate Trio improvising their new hit “I am so lost”
- Jack Longtoes and the Awkward Shoes Trio presenting a new rendition of an old favorite: “Get your Stuff and Go!”
- The Salsa Suckers Band featuring Jack Morkona playing their instrumental smash hit: “Hey you are all wet”
- Manclock Dorfwaller and the Gapstones singing “Down again and feeling all muddy”
- Debbelo Carslong and the All Cheese Band singing “I am so Tangy”
This Post Has 0 Comments