As of November 12, 2022 the US midterm elections are still in doubt, even though…
Let’s be honest, all of us get most of our information from social media, like Facebook and YouTube, right?
The creators of that content know how to suck us in. They know that click-bait is the way to go to make them lots of money on what they produce.
So let’s get with that program and learn how to click-bait for fun and profit.
You can count on me and the Moople Academy for Advanced Learning to provide you with a course that will make you a master click-baiter!
We have created a brand new course just for you! We are calling it “The World of Click-Baiting“, how you can be a better baiter!
Surely you know this already, but what is click-baiting?
You guessed it, it is providing content that maximizes drama over information and is headlined to draw attention and hence user clicks!
We will teach you how to focus on drama rather than content. Remember that people are far more interested in your emotional ups and downs, rather than being informed. Social media is built on that foundation. Information, who cares! Give me the drama! We want to hear about the latest exciting happening or the latest tragedy!
Here is a brief sampling of what we will be offering in this new course.
- Don’t say we bought a new washing machine, say “This Changes Everything!”
- Don’t say we got food poisoning, say “We nearly died and lived to tell the tale!”
- Don’t say we took a vacation, say “She packed her bags and left!”
- Don’t say I got the flu, say “My life threatening emergency and how I solved it”
- Don’t say the sink backed up, say “It was a total disaster!”
Ok, I think you are seeing where we are heading in this course.
We will teach you everything you need to now to be a master click-baiter and all for the low low price of $149.
Why do we do this? Because:
- It will change your life forever!
- You will be the master of everything!
- You will be rich beyond your wildest dreams!
- Everyone will love you!
See what I mean?
As always, I remain your humble and spectacularly brilliant mentor Fred Moople.